Terms of Service
AffluentDesigns, here after reffered to as, ("AffluentDesigns"), ("We") and The Client, ("Purchaser"), ("Customer"), ("You") and ("Client").
Use of the services at AffluentDesigns, (hereby referred to as "AffluentDesigns") is subject to the terms included in this document.
All provisions of these Terms of Service are subject to change at any time at the discretion of AffluentDesigns, without any consent of the
Client. Customers understand that change to the ToS by AffluentDesigns shall not be grounds for termination or non-payment.
a. We reserve the right to terminate any service at any time. Refunds are given under the consent of AffluentDesigns. (Check ToS #7)
2) Licensing and Usage
- a. All Digital Products* developed by AffluentDesigns are property of AffluentDesigns.
- b. The Purchaser, is granted, a non-exclusive license to make use of the digital work, and under this license you may not:
- i. transfer the products or materials to another person or "mirror" the materials to a third party.
- ii. attempt to decompile or change any products or materials created or contained with AffluentDesigns.
- c. AffluentDesigns retains rights to use any Digital Products* for promotion and or not limited to advertisement.
- d. AffluentDesigns reserves the rights to resell in part, or whole, a project that was not payed fully for within 45 days of the project being completed.
3) Trademarks and Copyrights
- a. Content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of AffluentDesigns. All rights reserved. This site is a part of AffluentDesigns
and is not affiliated with any companies represented in its products.
- b. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership of all Digital Products* created by AffluentDesigns, modified or unmodified.
- c. Any Digital Products* created by AffluentDesigns are made solely for the use of the Purchaser, and cannot be distributed or resold to
any third party under any circumstances, by either the Client or Creator.
- d. You all not allowed to redistribute or resell any Digital Products* by AffluentDesigns, modified or unmodified. Nor can a user use
any of our Digital Products*, modified or unmodified, on a website or any other medium for distribution or be included in any other
service without consent from AffluentDesigns.
a. The materials on AffluentDesigns's web site are provided "as is". AffluentDesigns makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby
disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AffluentDesigns does not
warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet
web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
a. In no event shall AffluentDesigns be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due
to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AffluentDesigns's site or its products, even if
AffluentDesigns or a AffluentDesigns authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- a. AffluentDesigns requires a down-payment of half the total of the services provided before starting work.
- b. Services are not activated until the down-payment is received and approved.
7) Refunds and Chargebacks
a. AffluentDesigns reserves the right to keep the down-payment under these circumstances:
- i. After sketches or prep-work is sent and agreed upon by the client.
- ii. The Client hasn't responded after 30 days.
- iii. Before sketches are agreed upon, and substancial time has been put in, deemed by AffluentDesigns.
a. How we collect, protect, and use your personal information, contact methods, and certain other information from the Client are contained
9) Content and Conduct Rules
a. You agree that you will not, use any of our products or materials for anything unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy
*Digital Products - all products created by AffluentDesigns, that are therefore licensed under AffluentDesigns Terms of Service.
Your privacy is very important to us here at AffluentDesigns. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how
- A. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- B. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- C. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- D. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate,
complete, and up-to-date.
- E. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, third parties, disclosure,
copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is
protected and maintained.
*Last edited on: at 4:12 PM PST October 22, 2015.